1.04.2010

Oh Snap! Back with Video

OMG I'm back.

A belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I've been on vacation from work for the past two weeks so I guess that also translated into a vacation from anything remotely requiring energy or thought...including blogging. So my bad but I'm sure you understand.

I'm going to try to do a quick recap of the highlights of my vacation either tonight or tomorrow because there were some pretty epic moments. But for now, enjoy the first Video of the Day of 2010.

Fricken Adam Morrison. He's even a d-bag when it comes to high fives:



Yep, right at about 18 seconds, he freakin swoops in and breaks up a high five between two Dallas players. Tool.

My favorite part might be Phil Jackson's face afterwards. It more or less says "OMG why is he such a rihtard."

No comments:

Post a Comment