10.08.2010

Come On Celebs!

I haven't blogged in a while. I have been sick and I have been out of town a lot. But honestly, the reason I haven't written about anything is that there isn't really anything to write about.

I've had little nuggets pop up where I've thought to myself "I should blog about that" but then I think about what I would say and not much material comes to mind. Here are some examples:

1. I hear on the radio on my morning drive yesterday that MTV is going to resurrect the show "Punk'd" but instead of Ashton Kutcher it will be Justin Bieber hosting. When I first heard this I actually, out loud, to myself, said "Terrible." And I stand by that. Then I thought to myself "I have to blog about this." Then when I thought about what I would say, nothing really came to mind, because there's honestly not a whole lot to say about this.

The idea of bringing Punk'd back isn't a bad one at all. There's a whole new slew of celebs that could be pranked that would make for entertaining TV as a lot of the most popular singers, actors, etc. weren't around when Ashton Kutcher was jumping out from behind a doorway to yell "You've been Punk'd!" Justin Bieber as the host though? Meh. He's annoying and I don't get the infatuation with him but that's who's super popular these days. And it could have been worse. So that was pretty much the extent of my thoughts on that. Not blogworthy.

2. Miley Cyrus gets caught at a 21-and-over club and she's... well... not 21. I'm going to go out on a limb here and let everyone know that this is not the first time Miley Cyrus has gone to a club or bar while underage. I guarantee Miley Cyrus has done plenty of "adult" things while being underage. This time, she just got caught. Not blogworthy.

3. Ashley Olsen might be getting engaged. Why are the Olsen twins still relevant? They don't do anything. Not blogworthy.

So celebs I implore you. Do SOMEthing. Help LTD out. I need a celeb scandal!

No comments:

Post a Comment